COVID-19 Position Statement
To our GreenServ business partners:
Over the past several weeks, we have all witnessed the unexpected news and lifestyle changes related to COVID-19, or the Coronavirus. With all of us being members in the health care community, this certainly hits home in a tangible way. We want to assure each of you that our goal has always been to service your medical waste needs in the most safe, secure, and compliant manner possible. We also want to assure you that during these trying times, we are taking extra precautions to assure the health and safety of our employees, and your facilities.
GreenServ has implemented additional safeguards that include the following:
- Providing our employees with the CDC’s best practices for health and safety measures regarding COVID-19
- The required use of hand sanitizer and latex glove change after each stop
- The sanitizing of all truck cabs and iPads used for pickups
- The proper social distancing during stops for all employee safety while at your facility
- The acceptable packaging protocol of all medical waste containers for pickup and transport
We will continue to provide the highest level of service and care possible while servicing your medical waste and shredding needs. As always, the GreenServ team is here to help in any way possible. We will continue to pray for our leaders and each other as we work through this unprecedented time.
All The Best,
The GreenServ Team