Need shredding? GreenServ also provides shredding services throughout Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee and Arkansas.
If you’re interested, give us a call at (662) 533-0940 or complete the form on the contact page.
Request A Quote
REDUCE YOUR MEDWASTE COSTS
On average we save you 30-50% compared with your current medical waste vendor pricing.
How Can We Serve You?
GreenServ offers medical waste disposal, pharmaceutical and RCRA waste disposal, biohazardous waste disposal, and OSHA compliance training. GreenServ ensures your medical facility is supported with compliant, sustainable and secure services so you rest easy.
The Southeast's Leading Provider of Medical Waste Disposal Services
GreenServ provides medical waste disposal services to clients throughout Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee and Arkansas, including the following cities: Jackson, Meridian, Hattiesburg, Gulfport, Biloxi, Memphis, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Monroe, Lafayette, Covington, Slidell, Hammond, Houma, Thibodaux, Lake Charles, Metairie, Donaldsonville, Prairieville, Gonzales & Alexandria.
We help manage your compliance needs with our one-stop online compliance solution. Compatible with your desktop, tablet, or mobile device, you can conveniently manage and protect your business anywhere, anytime.
CALL US TODAY AT (662) 533-0940 TO GET YOURSELF IN COMPLIANCE.
Complete OSHA Training & Management Toolkit
Are you aware that OSHA may fine you up to $12,000 for each non-compliant item on their checklist? Are you current on your MSDS/SDSs, Safety Training, and Safety Plans? Have you conducted your own workplace OSHA audit?
Get in OSHA compliance with our online OSHA Compliance Training Program, which includes:
- Training Courses – Safety training for your employees with instant certification, including Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazcom, HIPAA, DoT, Fire Safety, and Electrical Safety
- Safety Data Sheet Management – View, print, store, and organize millions of SDSs
- Safety Plan Builder – Complete all your OSHA-required safety plans in minutes
- Safety Audits – Identify compliance deficiencies by conducting audits of your facility
- Federal Regulations – Stay up to date with the most current regulations
- ICD-10 Search and Conversion System – Transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 smoothly
- and more…
To learn more, CLICK HERE.