RCRA Hazardous Waste Program
With safety and compliance driving requirements, more healthcare facilities in Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee and Arkansas are choosing GreenServ for customer-focused, compliant and cost-effective RCRA Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste Management services.
RCRA waste requires specialized containment and handling to comply with the very stringent disposal requirements surrounding hazardous classified waste streams. GreenServ has developed an affordable and intelligent approach, so your facility utilizes the correct size, type and quantity of waste containers required for your facility. We want to make implementing RCRA waste disposal easy for you.
Reliable Solutions for Your RCRA Hazardous Waste Disposal Requirements
GreenServ will provide expert advice on the most effective collection, handling and transport options to ensure cost minimization and realize the economic and environmental benefits of RCRA waste collection and disposal.
In the collection and hazardous waste disposal process, we work directly with you to review, analyze and streamline your RCRA waste to ensure compliance. Pharmaceuticals are classified into waste streams in order for you to take the guesswork out of RCRA Hazardous Waste segregation, transport and treatment.
Successful medical organizations must manage waste appropriately or be subject or fines or penalties. GreenServ provides clients through the applicable Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) laws, regulations, and policies, which create the framework for the site-specific schedules, processes and procedures to properly manage hazardous and non-hazardous solid waste.
Risks in the Management of RCRA Waste
1. Your staff are unaware of the latest RCRA requirements leading to non-compliance
- Staff do not receive adequate training in the latest RCRA requirements and do not utilize the latest online learning options.
- You face large fines and penalties for being found non-compliant with RCRA waste requirements.
2. The systems for managing medical waste are sub-optimal and lead to excessive collection and disposal of medical waste.
- Your facility may have outdated processes and systems for managing medical waste that lead to more waste collected than required.
- You may use a solution that meets RCRA requirements, however, it may be outdated and add unnecessarily high costs.
GreenServ Can Help
GreenServ consistently provides savings, security and compliant support for your RCRA Waste disposal needs. Complete the form on this page or call us to discuss your specific and unique needs. We look forward to hearing from you.